Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look what i got:)

Hi all,

How are you all, hope fine. Here in holland the weather is very sunny, but totally hot.. I just got the day off  from work but i tomorrow until friday i have to work, really don't want to because at the shop it gets very hot, the aircondition doesn't work very good. So it will be a busy, hot and sweaty week hihihi..

But today i got the sweet's package ever. You all know about my dear friend cassandra


She went to scotland to lochriver, to work there at a B&B. And she send me the cutes package ever.





Look with al the cute candy from scotlanl, and look at the cookie with his little kilt:D hahahah LOL. She also send me a card, she told me i have to share all this candy with my sisters, but i think i am gone eat it all by myself hihihihi. I really miss here but she will be back in august so i cant wait to see here heheheh..

I also want to apologize to you my sweet follower, because i said i am gone put all my vacation photo's online and also the giveaway. Really SORRY i whas totally busy with work, so i didn't had any time to begin but i promise next week, the photo's will be online and also the giveaway can't wait to let you all see it:). So again SORRY!!

I hope you had a nice tuesday and hope to talk to you all soon..

xoxo
samia


2 comments:

  1. Hallo Samia,

    je bedeltjes zijn erg leuk.
    en wat een gezellig blog.

    Groetjes,
    Ada en Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't treats from other countries always so cute! I bet they are a great inspiration for you!!

    ReplyDelete