Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am Back

It was a while ago, but I'm back. I had a little bit hard time but it is now going in the right direction. Have a lot to tell. Have recently started a new job. I will work at creators dock in The Hague. They work with many brands like 
Hello KittyLover House and many more. Can't wait when my first day will begin.





With my bizz Delicious Treats it's going perfect, have many new products put on the site. Below you will see a grasp of what I've made. So I was quite busybusy with everything.













You can view my site for the other products.





But I will promise you today that I will update this blog from now on time.

I hope that you have missed me during my absence, because I have missed you all.




Talk to you soon ..




xoxo
Samia

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! Congratulations on a new job, I hope you are enjoying it. And your new items are all just adorable! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete